Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- BEER TO GO CHART - updated - Click Here
- UPDATED March 2021 - COVID-19 Public Health Order. Some counties moved to moderate and low: Click here
- UPDATED February 2021- Patio dining guidelines - extended through June 1, 2021: Click here
- UPDATED State Facilities Face Covering Requirements: Click here
- Single Event & Temp Beer Protocol: COVID-19: Click here
Manager Training Sign Up
NOTE: All training must be done online until further notice Click here
IMPORTANT MASK INFO:
Masks will continue to be required in Utah Liquor & Wine Stores statewide, even after April 10th. Properly worn masks are required of both customers and employees until further notice. Employees will continue sanitizing procedures.
The Pacific Ave, Odgen store has returned to is regular hours of operation as of Thursday April 22, 2021.
Support for Licensees
Find handbooks, forms, and answers to pressing questions in our topics library.
All active DABC license holders can place orders through our web portal.
Sign up for the mandatory manager training and server training at the link below.
Find a product
Want to know where to find your favorite libation? Inventory lists are updated daily.
Find when the next rare and high demand product drawing will be.
Arrange to have a specific product shipped directly to your nearest state liquor store.
Meet the DABC:
Go inside our automated & robotic warehouse where $40-million worth of beer, wine and spirits are stored before being shipped to the Utah State Liquor Stores. See exactly how this highly efficient operation works. It's pretty amazing!