Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- 11-09-20 On-Premise Licensee Restrictions: Click here
- Fall/Winter 2020 Extended Patio Dining Guidelines: Click here
- State Facilities Face Covering Requirements: Click here
- RENEWALS DEFERRED * Restaurants (full and limited), Airport Lounges, Hotels, Resorts, Banquet and Reception Centers 2020 renewal deadline will be deferred: Click here
- Single Event & Temp Beer Protocol: COVID-19: Click here
Mandatory Manager Training Sign Up
NOTE: All training must be done online until further notice Click here
Store Hours Update:
In an effort to better serve our customers, as of November 2, 2020, we have begun transitioning our stores to their original Pre-COVID 19 operating hours. Select stores will remain at reduced operating hours for the time being. For full details regarding specific locations and hours of operations, please visit our Find A Store page.
Support for Licensees
Find handbooks, forms, and answers to pressing questions in our topics library.
All active DABC license holders can place orders through our web portal.
Sign up for the mandatory manager training and server training at the link below.
Find a product
Want to know where to find your favorite libation? Inventory lists are updated daily.
Find when the next rare and high demand product drawing will be.
Arrange to have a specific product shipped directly to your nearest state liquor store.
Meet the DABC:
Go inside our automated & robotic warehouse where $40-million worth of beer, wine and spirits are stored before being shipped to the Utah State Liquor Stores. See exactly how this highly efficient operation works. It's pretty amazing!