Utah Dept of Alcoholic Beverage Control
Skip to Content
Home - Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control

Licenses & Permits


Special Use
Special use permits are issued for the purchase, sale, storage, use, consumption, or manufacture of alcoholic products in limited types and quantities, and for limited purposes. Permits may be granted as follows:

  • Religious wine permits to religious organizations
  • Industrial or manufacturing use permits to persons or organizations involved in industrial or manufacturing pursuits
  • Scientific or educational use permits to persons or organizations involved in scientific or educational pursuits
  • Public service permits to operators of airlines, railroads or other public conveyances
    • The permit year runs from January 1 to December 31.
    • Application Fee: $75
    • Annual Renewal Fee: $30/flight, etc.
    • Bond: $1,000
    • Application FormSpecial Use Permit - Public Service


>> View License Fee Schedule

>> Fingerprint Instructions with attachments




Select a Topic